A guy called Taco Bike Timmy gets my “wish I’d done that” tip for doing something I’ve been kicking around for eons. It combines three of my favorite things on the planet: bicycling, entrepreneurialism and fish tacos. This dude in SF’s build a contraption that’s waaaaay cooler and waaaaaay greener than a food truck — a fish taco BIKE.
- Smartest 5 min you’ll spend today is this ‘plainer on bitcoin & blockchain from @jalak on @cheddar #BITCOINFUTURES… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- Amen, sister. twitter.com/rebeccarusch/s… 4 days ago
- Big congrats to @Stefan_Heck & @NAUTODriver — in v. good company on the @Recode 100 list for kicking transportation… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- RT @TheOnion: Pressure Mounting For Humans To Step Down As Head Of Failing Global Ecosystem trib.al/wpcOMcx https://t.co/pel0hbIEUo 6 days ago
- It’s not just #bitcoin — it’s the greater possibilities of enabling #blockchain tech that’s transformative. Smart… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
BigUps"Clive Davis School of Music " Errol Kolosine "wish I'd done that" Andersen Cooper Arianna Huffington Atomic Tom Bad email sigs Bands Ben Sisario Bethany Frankel bicycling Bike Brands Brooklyn Celebrity Change Converse Cory Booker Cranberries CSA design Donor of the Day Eagleman Eliot Spitzer Events FAIL fish tacos Gail Simmons Geoffrey Canada Greenpoint-Williamsburg CSA Hip Hipster Huffington Post IMLP Ironman Ironman Lake Placid Jann Wenner Kale kiosk Kona Lake Placid LIM College Marcus Samuelsson Media Michael Bloomberg MOUSE.org Mouse Squad New York City New York City ING Marathon 2010 Nora Ephron NYC Triathlon NYRR NYU Playlist PR Run Shelly Banjo Stephanie Tuck Swim Taco Bike Timmy Terrier Tri The Grammy Foundation The Oatmeal Timberman Tisch School of the Arts Tom Colicchio Triathlon UJA Federation of NYC Universal Republic Vitamix voting Wall Street Journal Williamburg WNYC [WatchThisSpace]