I have just been enlightened about the delicious commentary of TheOatmeal.com. I’m guessing it’s the genius work of a brilliant programmer who’s trapped in a job at some IT helpdesk when he should be writing code and changing the world. This one — i hate your sig — is my favorite (click to go to the page).
- Something tells me @rebeccarusch has valuable lessons to bring to surfing! twitter.com/rebeccarusch/s… 2 days ago
- Welcome thx NYC Huyen! Psyched to meet you tonight! #BloodRoad twitter.com/rebeccarusch/s… 1 week ago
- A must-watch #documentary just hit online --amazing film! Psyched to see it at @IntrepidMuseum tonite! #cycling… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
- Pretty awesome laughing at the ⛈ & riding w @rebeccarusch at @tailwindnyc yesterday! #hillsfordinner twitter.com/rebeccarusch/s… 1 week ago
- @rebeccarusch @tailwindnyc @NinerBikes @artofcyclingnyc That was super fun! 1 week ago
BigUps"Clive Davis School of Music " Errol Kolosine "wish I'd done that" Andersen Cooper Arianna Huffington Atomic Tom Bad email sigs Bands Ben Sisario Bethany Frankel bicycling Bike Brands Brooklyn Celebrity Change Converse Cory Booker Cranberries CSA design Donor of the Day Eagleman Eliot Spitzer Events FAIL fish tacos Gail Simmons Geoffrey Canada Greenpoint-Williamsburg CSA Hip Hipster Huffington Post IMLP Ironman Ironman Lake Placid Jann Wenner Kale kiosk Kona Lake Placid LIM College Marcus Samuelsson Media Michael Bloomberg MOUSE.org Mouse Squad New York City New York City ING Marathon 2010 Nora Ephron NYC Triathlon NYRR NYU Playlist PR Run Shelly Banjo Stephanie Tuck Swim Taco Bike Timmy Terrier Tri The Grammy Foundation The Oatmeal Timberman Tisch School of the Arts Tom Colicchio Triathlon UJA Federation of NYC Universal Republic Vitamix voting Wall Street Journal Williamburg WNYC [WatchThisSpace]