For Christmas, Hannukah and New Years’ gifts, I infused various staples like extra virgin olive oil, white vinegar and vodka (well, I consider vodka a staple, anyway) with Meyer lemon peel and slices, and/or herbs like Rosemary (for the oil) or Tarragon (for the vinegar). I put them in some great bottles I got from ebottles and made up some labels. Voila! My family all got these goodies (those under 21 or non-drinkers did not get the vodka. Great gift to bring to a party. A degree in rocket science or from Cordon Bleu not required. Easy and personal.
- @wmncyclingNYC Thx! It was a blast! 6 days ago
- Check out this all-star female #braintrust of #marketing & biz strategists! Kudos @Womensmedialab on helping women… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
- RT @NAUTODriver: Smart tech career path = #InsureTech - Our VP of Insurance’s POV in @_diginsurance #WIIL bit.ly/2y4mAge https://t… 1 week ago
- RT @fmanjoo: Why do startups publicize their launch? It's not gonna go well. The best outcome it is you might not get criticized by everyone 1 week ago
- @wmncyclingNYC Thanks! 2 weeks ago
BigUps"Clive Davis School of Music " Errol Kolosine "wish I'd done that" Andersen Cooper Arianna Huffington Atomic Tom Bad email sigs Bands Ben Sisario Bethany Frankel bicycling Bike Brands Brooklyn Celebrity Change Converse Cory Booker Cranberries CSA design Donor of the Day Eagleman Eliot Spitzer Events FAIL fish tacos Gail Simmons Geoffrey Canada Greenpoint-Williamsburg CSA Hip Hipster Huffington Post IMLP Ironman Ironman Lake Placid Jann Wenner Kale kiosk Kona Lake Placid LIM College Marcus Samuelsson Media Michael Bloomberg MOUSE.org Mouse Squad New York City New York City ING Marathon 2010 Nora Ephron NYC Triathlon NYRR NYU Playlist PR Run Shelly Banjo Stephanie Tuck Swim Taco Bike Timmy Terrier Tri The Grammy Foundation The Oatmeal Timberman Tisch School of the Arts Tom Colicchio Triathlon UJA Federation of NYC Universal Republic Vitamix voting Wall Street Journal Williamburg WNYC [WatchThisSpace]