I fell in love with triathlon and the healthy active lifestyle that goes with it in 2006. Since that first race (the MightyMan 1/2 Ironman in Montauk, NY), with every year, I’ve gotten a little bit older, but I’ve kept my goal to go a little bit further, and to get a little bit faster.
- RT @kuang: @LittleMissFlint @elonmusk .@Captricity is on the #Flint case too, w/ @UMich—used #AI to ingest 100K handwritten pipe repair rec… 5 days ago
- Congrats to @Kantar and @AdwantedCom teams! twitter.com/lauriesullivan… 3 weeks ago
- #NYC area pals: curious about #triathlon or #swimbikerun ? Come to my FREE talk Tues nite @BicycleHabitat SoHo —sig… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- Looks like @jalak got another one right: She was an early backer of #blockchain co @abraglobal — on this @WSJ list… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- @kirstenkorosec @reillybrennan @FortuneMagazine @verge @TechCrunch Congrats!!! 1 month ago
BigUps"Clive Davis School of Music " Errol Kolosine "wish I'd done that" Andersen Cooper Arianna Huffington Atomic Tom Bad email sigs Bands Ben Sisario Bethany Frankel bicycling Bike Brands Brooklyn Celebrity Change Converse Cory Booker Cranberries CSA design Donor of the Day Eagleman Eliot Spitzer Events FAIL fish tacos Gail Simmons Geoffrey Canada Greenpoint-Williamsburg CSA Hip Hipster Huffington Post IMLP Ironman Ironman Lake Placid Jann Wenner Kale kiosk Kona Lake Placid LIM College Marcus Samuelsson Media Michael Bloomberg MOUSE.org Mouse Squad New York City New York City ING Marathon 2010 Nora Ephron NYC Triathlon NYRR NYU Playlist PR Run Shelly Banjo Stephanie Tuck Swim Taco Bike Timmy Terrier Tri The Grammy Foundation The Oatmeal Timberman Tisch School of the Arts Tom Colicchio Triathlon UJA Federation of NYC Universal Republic Vitamix voting Wall Street Journal Williamburg WNYC [WatchThisSpace]